- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Neutral PH means no irritation
- FDA & Health Canada approved
- Will not affect the results of permanent make-up
- Can be used in all areas
- Vegan, no animal testing, cruelty-free
- Zensa numbing is used in a variety of services: permanent make-up, microblading, medical tattooing, tattooing, cosmetic injections, hair removal and in general any service where pain relief is wanted.
Zensa numbing cream has been produced by the Alera skincare company. The core of Alera’s philosophy is based on the highest levels of ethical standards with the lowest possible impact on the environment. Alera works with leading industry professionals within an elaborate product development process, which includes in-depth research, testing and reviews to provide our customers with exceptional products that deliver results.
Alera skincare products are made of the highest quality, natural ingredients, and are formulated without sulphates, parabens or phthalates. They do not contain dyes or synthetic fragrances.