Tina Davies Microblades – 19 Shader (Box of 10)
This configuration of needles is designed to be used in a ‘tap and lift’ motion into the skin for a quick and smooth deposit of pigment.
It is recommended to dilute the pigment used by at least 50% for a soft, shadow effect with this microblade.
The needles of the Tina Davies microblades are of 0.25 mm gauge to prevent bending and ensure sharp strokes. They are set at a 30-degree angle for optimal pigment application and ergonomics.
- 0.25mm gauge needles with hard casing for greater precision
- Comfortable grip for more control
- Tilted needle for more visibility
- Protective cap
- Flawless needle, no hooks or barbs
- Surgical 316 grade stainless steel
- Built-in ruler for precise results
- Gamma-ray sterilized to industry standards